Bucket listing has become a popular trend within social media sites and all over the world, ranging from reading best-selling books, to traveling to exotic places on holiday, favorite places to eat, enchanting tourist destinations and so forth.
20. Say you’re truly sorry for some thing you’ve done to a person from your past.Try to remember a certain person from your past you owe an apology to, maybe from your days as a former student or a past neighbor you haven’t seen in ages. You might have offended this person in one way or the other, but maybe forgot to say sorry because of pride or you were not given the chance to mend your broken ties. You can’t erase the past mistake, but you can make up for it by offering a sincere apology to the one you offended.
Ask for guidance from the Lord to help you find the person. Get help from your friends or acquaintances. With the internet, you can easily search for people. You can use social networking sites, too. Once you get their contact information, you can either write them a letter or call them up. They might not remember the mistake you made, but still offer an apology.
19. Discern your spiritual gift and use it to bless yourself and others. Each and everyone is gifted by the Holy Spirit, according to the Bible (Romans 12 and I Corinthians 12). What a wonderful Christian community it would be if every believer claimed and used his gifts for the glory of God! Learn to discover your own special gift by exploring new things – teaching, playing music, composing Gospel songs, etc.
18. Develop your talent in arts and music. Real talent is born, it will always find its way to you. Some people might have stopped doing what they love because they thought they weren’t good enough or maybe they lacked moral support from family and friends. Do not stop doing what you love, be it in the arts or in the music scene. Your real passion for these things are gifts from God that you should not put to waste.
Unleash your artistic side!
17. Volunteer in a nursing home or shelter to assist patients with their needs.Some people might be needing your care there; simply reading a book to them, singing them their favorite songs or just by merely lending them an ear can help a lot.
16. Grow a flower in a pot or plant a tree. This might appear to be just an ordinary thing to do and not that spiritually-appealing, but flowers and trees add beauty to the world we live in. They are also living things God created out of love.
15. Surprise a child in need by treating him with the best Christmas ever. You can go the social welfare department and let an orphan child spend Christmas with your family, or you can buy a street child his most cherished Christmas gift.
14. Write down your life story for your future children and grandchildren. You don’t need to publish your life story, but you can write it for your future grandchildren to read, even after you have passed on to the other side.
Write your story
13. Maintain a daily journal for a year. Handwriting in journals is quite sentimental because of its personal touch. Chronicle your daily activities and other important events in your life within a year. Jot down any memorable thing that happens in your life everyday.
12. Widen your knowledge by reading. Delve not just into your favorite kind of novels, but the more educational and informative ones, too, to broaden your horizon.
11. Remember some influential person in your life who has changed you. The person could be a member of your family, a friend, a co-worker or a past teacher. Try to remember one influential person in your life and show your appreciation to him/her.
9. Forgive and forget the offense made to you by someone. There might be someone in your life from the past that has deeply hurt you and you have been harboring that grudge in your heart for a long time. Now is the perfect time to forgive and forget.
8. Treat your family and close friends to a Caribbean Cruise. If you can afford it, you can splurge on a cruise with your close friends and family and enjoy your bonding time together. You can also do a fellowship while there.
7. Cook or prepare lunch for an entire church. You can offer to be the cook for lunch in your church for a day.
Share a barbeque lunch party with friends and family!
6. Spread kindness. A random act of kindness each day makes a big difference, both in your life and to the recipients.
5. Organize a Bible Study Club. You can build your own Bible Study Club that meets weekly or during the weekends, to share God’s words.
4. Donate twice for the benefit of the work of the Lord. Make some sacrifices and donate twice as much as what you usually give for the glory of God’s Kingdom.
3. Say “I Love You” to every person you love… and mean it. Let us not wait until the person is dying before we can say “I love you” to them and mean what we say. Life is short.
2. Offer to volunteer for a mission. Offer your time to be one of the volunteers of Jesus’ ministries.
1. Be saved. What else should be the first priority but to be saved! Repent your sins and invite Jesus into your heart. Read the Bible everyday. Pray and worship Him.