The new Minnesota law that have given room for older victims of abuse to file and press case for justice have attracted what is said to be the largest charge for case of that kind.
The Jury after fair hearing of the case of a man who claim to have been sexually abused and molested by a priest who is now deceased, found the Duluth Diocese and the Religious order guilty on-behalf of the deceased priest. He charged them $8million.
The jury found the Duluth diocese responsible for 60% of the priest’s abuse, while assigning the other 40% responsibility to the religious order of which he was a member, the Oblates of Mary Immaculate.
This post was published on November 6, 2015 10:07 am
Question: My friends keep telling me that since God created everything, it means he also created evil. How do i…