What has passed our lips as food, O Lord, may we possess in purity of heart, that what is given to us in time, be our healing for eternity. May Your Body, O Lord, which I have eaten, and Your Blood which I have drunk, cleave to my very soul, and grant that no trace of sin be found in me, whom these pure and holy mysteries have renewed. Who live and reign, world without end. Amen. We humbly beseech You, almighty god, to grant that those whom You refresh with Your sacraments, may serve you worthily by a life well pleasing to You. Through our Lord Jesus Christ, Your Son, Who lives and reigns, world without end. Amen.
Raphael Benedict is a Catholic who wants nothing but to spread the catholic faith to reach the ends of the world. Make this possible by always sharing any article or prayers posted on your social media platforms. Remain blessed
- Where in the Bible does it say that Mary was assumed into heaven? November 7, 2021
- Can we baptize our baby in the Church though we are not married? November 19, 2021
- A Prayer for a Deceased Father or Mother November 2, 2021
- If Jesus was God, why did he pray? November 19, 2021
- Prayer for St Michael’s protection against any illness October 31, 2021