With mentioning, belief in God is Key and origin of all other beliefs that follow in the Catholic faith. Though the Catholic Church share most religious beliefs with other churches but essentially, the Catholic Church belief in the following first five:
- The Bible: Which is an inspired, scared, error-free and exact revelation of God through written text.
- Sacrament: The visible sign of an invisible grace instituted by Christ’s sacrifice that his church (we Christians) might through it attain divine life. which the catholic church have classified into seven as; the Sacrament of Baptism, Sacrament of Confirmation, Sacrament of Eucharist, Sacrament of Penance, Sacrament of Matrimony, Sacrament of Holy Order, Sacrament for Anointing of the Sick
- God’s Ten Commandments: The ethical Standard of life
- The Holy Trinity: The Three in one personalty of God. Which comprises of God Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- Original Sin: Catholics also believe that since Adam and Eve disobeyed God in the Garden of Eden, all humans are born with original sin, which only Baptism removes. A happier belief is in grace, a totally free, unmerited gift from God. Grace is a sharing in the divine; the inspiration to do God’s will.