The names of those who promote this devotion will be written in My Heart, never to be blotted out.
Devotees of the Sacred Heart do everything they can to promote the devotion to the Sacred Heart in their families and throughout the entire world. The best way to spread this devotion is to live it everyday so that people will see the love of the Sacred Heart of Jesus pouring through you and will want it too. Also invite others to join us. To become a member one only needs to pray a simple prayer everyday preferably in the morning upon waking up. Also praying “Sacred Heart, I place all my trust in you” whenever you can.
Dear Lord, I adore your Sacred Heart which I desire to entire with acts of love, praise, adoration and thanksgiving, asking that you work through me in all that I do. Thus may you draw me closer to you than I have ever been before. Please join my every action and heartbeat to the pulsations of your heart bathing them in your Precious Blood and I offer them to our Heavenly Father so that many souls may be saved and I pray for all the intentions of the Sacred Heart and His Devotees and that the whole world joins us. Amen.
The Twelve Promises of the Sacred Heart
Given to St. Margaret Mary
1. I will give them all the graces necessary for their state of life.
2. I will give peace in their families.
3. I will console them in all their troubles.
4. They shall find in My Heart an assured refuge during life and especially at the hour of death.
5. I will pour abundant blessings on all their undertakings.
6. Sinners shall find in My Heart the source and infinite ocean of mercy.
7. Tepid souls shall become fervent.
8. Fervent souls shall speedily rise to great perfection.
9. I will bless the homes in which the image of My Sacred Heart shall be exposed and honoured.
10. I will give to priests the power to touch the most hardened hearts.
11. Those who propagate this devotion shall have their name written in My Heart, and it shall never be effaced.
12. The all-powerful love of My Heart will grant to all those who shall receive Communion on the First Friday of nine consecutive months the grace of final repentance; they shall not die under My displeasure, nor without receiving their Sacraments; My Heart shall be their assured refuge at that last hour.
“And He showed me that it was His great desire of being loved by men and of withdrawing them from the path of ruin into which Satan hurls such crowds of them, that made Him form the design of manifesting His Heart to men, with all the treasures of love, of mercy, of grace, of sanctification and salvation which It contains, in order that those who desire to render Him and procure for Him all the honour and love possible, might themselves be abundantly enriched with those Divine treasures of which this Heart is the source. He should be honoured under the figure of this Heart of flesh, and Its image should be exposed … He promised me that wherever this image should be exposed with a view to showing It special honour, He would pour forth His blessings and graces. This devotion was the last effort of His love that He would grant to men in these latter ages, in order to withdraw them from the empire of Satan which He desired to destroy, and thus to introduce them into the sweet liberty of the rule of His love, which He wished to restore in the hearts of all those who should embrace this devotion.” —St. Margaret Mary